“Thriasia- Young Women of Science in Employment” has been a Development Partnership of the Action “Local Plans on Employment Tailored to the Needs of Local Labor Markets” that realized the Act “Network for the Social Economy and the Promotion to the Employment of Women Scientists in the Thriasio Field".
The subject of the Development Partnership was the mobilization of local bodies with the aim of creating jobs for the unemployed, assessing the specific local needs and highlighting the development opportunities in the areas of intervention.
The main objectives of the Partnership were as follows:
- The implementation of a grid of actions, which complement the different needs of the beneficiaries, providing them with integrated support in conjunction with the local development.
- Addressing the problems related to the local economy and employment.
- The development of partnerships and networking with entities outside the Development Partnership “Thriasia” operating in the region of Thriassio Field.
In particular, the employment of 78 unemployed women with higher education, by the municipalities of Elefsina, Megara and Aspropyrgos, was successfully completed. These women were given the opportunity to acquire the appropriate equipments through a grid of complementary actions, such as consulting, training, networking, connecting with the labor market and educating in order to develop their individual and collective business activity and eventually be absorbed in the appropriate jobs.
The Organization “Athena-Social Care” (now “Thalpos-Mental Health”) has been a coordinating partner of the Development Partnership between the following partners:
- The Spiritual Center of the Municipality of Aspropyrgos
- Public Entity for Culture, Sports, Social Policy & Preschool Education of the Municipality of Elefsina
- Scientists Association of Megara
- Educational Organization AKMON S.A.
- SOL S.A. - Cooperating Certified Accountants
- TENR S.A. - P. Perdikouris Internet Telephony Real Estate Utilization
The Development Partnership “Thriasia” was implemented under the Operational Program “Human Resources Development 2007-2013” which was co-financed by the European Social Fund, the Ministry of Labor, Social Security and Welfare with interim Managing Authority The prefecture of Attica.
For more information, you can visit the website of the action http://topsa-thriasia.gr/.